Lots of cracking and popping in the neck will typically mean that there is something out of place. You see what happens in your body is that your body allows spinal segment above and below the stuck or restricted one, to move easier.
When something moves out of place it gets stuck or restricted. The body tries to adapt and find a way to get the movement needed. This happens not only in the neck, but throughout the body.
- Understanding a herniation in the neck
- Getting the right sleeping pillow for you
- Most important function of the cervical spine
- How to treat a muscle spasm in your neck and upper back
- Glastonbury Chiropractor helps back pain sufferers