Three More Pain Relief Tips: Here we go -
1) A relaxing massage - not only to take your mind off the pain but to just de-stress. Sometimes this can be a big thing, especially if our typical stress levels worsen our pain symptoms. If you cannot get a massage, work on the trigger points and sore muscles at home.
2) Drink more water - water is the ultimate cure-all for so many things. It's used in almost every body reaction plus it helps to flush out the body's waste materials.
3) Use a hot or cold pack - these are two of the most common natural relievers. Knowing when to use either one in particular may help speed the relief process. A particularly great heating pad is ones that you have to plug in. You can get extra moisture from the air for added therapeutic benefit.
- For arthritis pain a bed warmer can be therapeutic
- What to do for neck arthritis
- What is the difference between Acute Neck Pain & Chronic Neck Pain?
- Give Your Neck a nice gentle stretch for pain relief
- Fix your Neck Posture