In my kitchen we use turmeric two ways. First we juice with raw turmeric every morning. Second, we use it extensively in our indian cooking. Additionally, I even add it to my western dishes like lasagna, soups, and even eggs. Turmeric is that golden ingredient that can be easily added to any dish and instantly give you health benefits. Yes it can be messy to work with and create orange stains everywhere. But its well worth it.
Here are 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric:
- It Prevents Cancer - it has the ability to stop tumor cells and keeps cancer away
- Relieves Arthritis Pain including swelling and pain
- Controls diabetes - it keeps insulin at normal levels
- Decreases cholesterol levels - it can bring down cholesterol levels
- Increases immunity within the body - it kills bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Helps to heal wounds - it naturally cleans
- Helps with weight loss and keeps you at an ideal weight
- Prevents Alzheimer's disease - it helps oxygen flow in the brain
- Improves Digestion - it lessens bloating and gas production
- Keeps your liver Healthy - it forces poisons out of the liver
- How do I get Rid of Neck Pain?
- Looking for an allergy free pillow to sleep on
- Natural Pain Relievers
- Turmeric Natural Health Supplement